Primary Care Job Opportunity
Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join an established Primary Care group that is located in Frisco, Texas. This is an employed career opportunity with a generous benefits package that offers work-life balance, a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, and no state income tax.
Baylor Scott & White Health treats patients of all ages and are pleased to provide the families of our community with comprehensive, quality medical care in a comforting environment.
We help patients manage chronic medical concerns, such as diabetes, hypertension, depression and cholesterol. In addition, the primary care physicians on staff believe in the importance of preventive care as a means to maintaining good health and quality of life.
- The work setting will be 100% Outpatient, No OB
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
- Join the largest Primary Care referral network within HealthTexas Provider Network
Our competitive benefits package includes the following:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- 457(b) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
- Occurrence based malpractice coverage
Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in the State of Texas and one of the largest in the United States. Serving a large and diverse population across North and Central Texas. BSWH has the vision and resources to provide its patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment. Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access points, more than 6,600 affiliated physicians, 43,500 plus employees. U.S. News & World Report ranks Baylor Scott & White Health hospitals amongst Texas' Top 10.