Location: Rensselaer, Indiana
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Internal Number: R-086812
Franciscan Health Rensselaer
1104 East Grace Street Rensselaer, Indiana 47978
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a full-time Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner to help meet the growing demand for primary care services located at Franciscan Wheatfield Health Center in Wheatfield, Indiana. Our family medicine providers see patients of all ages, from birth to seniors. Our providers diagnose & treat medical illnesses, provide preventive care such as annual checkups & health risk assessments, & provide guidance on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. In addition, they manage chronic conditions & can refer to specialists or coordinate hospital care as needed.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have experience treating all ages, a focus on clinical excellence, & patient satisfaction. This provider will need to work collaboratively with colleagues & support staff to coordinate & deliver the highest quality of patient care. Candidate will also have a desire to develop strong ties with patients & the community in which they serve. They must display a professional skillset, & be willing to build long-lasting relationships with patients & their families.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Practice Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday; 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Flexible provider schedule; No weekends or holidays
- Will treat patients of all ages
- Common Diagnoses:
- Child and adult wellness visits
- Chronic Back pain
- Heart failure
- Telehealth offered
- Established practice with opportunities for growth
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE
Wheatfield is located in beautiful Jasper County, IN. Located 1.5 hours northwest of Indianapolis. Wheatfield has a rural and suburban feel, with a large heart, and personality. It's close in proximity to Rensselaer, & offers affordable cost of living with excellent school options including private and public schools.
- Master's Degree Required
- Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Nationally Recognized Certification - Required
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association - Required
Never or Rarely
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.