All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Cover Variable Shifts
Location: 40100 US-27, Davenport, FL 33837
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Heart of Florida
AdventHealth Heart of Florida is a licensed 193-bed acute care hospital, coupled with outpatient services including imaging, rehab, lab and wound care, that has been serving the community for over 50 years.
As a part of the AdventHealth network patients will have greater access to a wide range of innovative therapies, new research, leading-edge technology and an extensive team of medical specialists.
High-quality care that has been recognized by the Joint Commission, the American Heart Association and the American Diabetes Association.
Located in Davenport, FL., which is close to major destinations, like Busch Gardens, Legoland, and Walt Disney World, without being located in the central hub of tourism.
The role you’ll contribute:
Under supervision, the Nuclear Medicine Technologist performs a variety of technical procedures in the utilization of radionuclides for the diagnosis and treatment of disease in humans. Assumes a variety of responsibilities that will require independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative. Authorized and delivers quality care to patients ranging from pediatric to geriatric. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Ensuring that equipment has met all quality control requirements and working with a minimum of supervision, performs patient examination utilizing age-specific care techniques (see competencies) in a safe and responsible manner, and evaluates image quality to insure good technical and diagnostic detail. [Image Quality and Documentation]
· Presents completed exam and any patient historical data to radiologist/cardiologist for review. Assists with image manipulation or additional imaging as requested. Assists patient with dressing, answering any questions the patient may have regarding their exam and expectations of results, and releases patient with directions to exit the hospital if needed. [Personal Productivity and Accountability]
· Performs a wide range of Nuclear Medicine procedures demonstrating proficiency with camera acquisition and computer processing in assigned area. Learns and adapts to new technology and helps develop the knowledge and competency of coworkers and students. [Clinical Competence]
· Maintains room in ready status by keeping room neat, supplies well stocked and equipment prepared for next patient. Initiates and documents work order requests for any equipment that is not functioning properly. [Safety and the Environment of Care]
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Current valid State of Florida license as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist
· Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist - CMNT OR
· ARRT-N (American Registration of Radiologic Technologists)
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.