Spartanburg Regional located in Spartanburg, SC is seeking a Full Time Nurse Practitioner to join the Medical Group of the Carolinas -Corporate Health Team. Services are provided at onsite business location for a blend of occupational health and primary care. The chosen candidate must have desire in promoting patient wellness and lifestyle changes through health education focusing on healthy workers and be energetic, self-motivated, team player who is comfortable working independently and in a team environment. New grads will not be accepted.
Highlights of the opportunity include:
- 2-3 Years prior NP experience and primary care experience is required.
- Experience with occupational medicine is preferred; DOT certification required or within 3 months of hire
- Knowledge of common acute and chronic disease management typically seen in a primary care setting is a must. Musculoskeletal disorders and injures is a plus.
- Must be open minded, comfortable with change, flexible, and willing to take on challenges. The ability to multitask is a MUST.
- Some travel will be required.
- Demonstrates the highest level of accountability for professional practice.
- Promotes mutual respect and trust working within a team model
- Communicates and collaborates effectively with supervising physicians, other health professionals, and clients.
All our employed NP benefit from paid interview and relocation expenses. They also receive $3,500 annually for continuing medical education, PTO accrual, competitively priced medical benefits, and several attractive retirement options.
Kristin Baker Sr. Physician Recruiter Taylor Eubanks, Physician Recruiter
Medical Group of the Carolinas (MGC) is a Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System's physician group, made up of more than 600 physicians in more than 29 specialties and 38 primary care; serving Upstate South Carolina and western North Carolina. MGC has 90 locations, which include primary care, family medicine, internal medicine, specialties, pediatric OB/GYN practices, women's services locations, and immediate care.
The medical network of practices includes family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, immediate care, emergency medicine, inpatient medicine, allergy, medical weight loss, cardiology, cardiothoracic and vascular surgery, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology, surgery, gynecologic oncology, infectious disease, maternal fetal medicine, occupational health, oncology, hematology, orthopedic surgery, palliative care, pediatric critical care, physical medicine and rehabilitation, plastic surgery, psychiatry, radiation oncology, rheumatology, vascular access and wound care.