Nursing Clinical Ladder Program & Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
The community you’ll be caring for:
Location Address: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills
Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care)
GWTG Gold Plus with Honor Roll Elite and Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll Achievement, 2020 (American Heart Association)
One of America's Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Stroke Centers, Orthopedics & Patient Safety 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
America's 250 Best Hospital's Award (2021) (Healthgrades)
Life style activities and community growth
Close proximity to many of Florida’s finest beaches
An abundance of family attractions (Orlando & Tampa theme parks)
Access to arts, culture and music & premium shopping outlets
The role you’ll contribute: The Clinical Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for coordinating the efforts of the multidisciplinary treatment team for the patients under his/her care. The RN is accountable for administering, supervising, coordinating, and evaluating the nursing process in the provision of care; and will strive to maintain and improve patient outcomes.
The RN is responsible for acting as a role model for the mission and patient promise of AdventHealth. S/he is accountable for working within the parameters of the Florida Nurse Practice Act, regulatory standards, established policies, protocols and procedures; and utilizes other pertinent references as guidelines for clinical practice. S/he critically evaluates evidence for application to clinical practice in his / her area of practice.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Utilizes the nursing process to provide quality care to the patient while maintaining a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Identifies patient care requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements, creating a compassionate environment and collaborating with healthcare team.
· Assures quality of care by adhering to standards, measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations
· Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration, and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
· Completes documentation per organizational policy.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Associate of Science Degree in Nursing
Current Florida State Registered Nurse licensure
Current American Heart Association BLS certification
Current or completion of NIHSS stroke certification within thirty days
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.