Diabetes Specialist Dietitian Omak, WA - $5,000 Sign On Bonus
September 25, 2018
Full Time - Experienced
Confluence Health offers:
•$5,000 Sign on Bonus
•Comprehensive benefits package and much more!
Program Building. Independent. Community Centered.
Seeking a dynamic, self-starter to build a comprehensive Diabetes and Nutrition program for rural communities in North Central Washington.
Create and provide access to Nutrition and Diabetes services to the rural community of Omak and surrounding areas. The Diabetes Specialist Dietitian provides Diabetes Self-Management Training and Education, Medical Nutrition Therapy, and Oncology Nutrition per provider or patient referral based on the unique requirements of the patient. Join a team of Physicians and Behavior Health Specialists to personalize, educate, and support the patient through lifestyle changes. Assist in providing care and essential services to a rural population that has not had access to these services previously.
• Bachelor's degree in Food and Nutrition, successful completion of Accredited Dietetic Internship.
• Registered with the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
• CDE or BC-ADM within 2 years.
• Washington State Certified Dietitian.
• BLS and Washington State Food Handlers must be obtained upon hire.
• Must be proficient with Windows navigation, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• 2+ years of Diabetes Education, Outpatient MNT, and/or Oncology MNT.
• CDE or BC-ADM.
• Experience with electronic medical records (navigation, charting, documentation.
• Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and/or AADE/ADA registration.
Internal Number: 19639
About Confluence Health
Who We Are: Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology--to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level.
Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner.
Our Vision: To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.