|Qualifications include: |
- At least two years of education experience
- At least three years of clinical experience in diabetes education
- A bachelor’s degree in nursing or a related health care field
- A high school diploma or ED
- A current Oregon or Washington RN license in state where assigned required upon hire/transfer
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required upon hire/transfer
- Knowledge of current regulations and requirements
- The demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability with conflict resolution
Preferred qualifications include:
- At least five years of education experience
- At least five years of clinical experience in specialty care setting
- A master’s degree in nursing with a focus on clinical specialty
- Diabetes certification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Keyboarding skill
For immediate consideration, please visit http://jobs.kp.org for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 523813.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Find us on: LinkedIn | Glassdoor | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube